Organ, Gland & Body System Integration (OGaBS2.Int-19)
This 2 day Course builds on the training covered in the Organ, Gland and Body Systems Test Points + Corrections Course. It also covers a range of additional Kinesiology tests and corrections. This Course includes:
- Body Systems Tests and Corrections.
- r T3 Correction - Prolonged levels of excess cortisol can convert T4 to rT3. rT3 is an inactive hormone that binds to T3 receptors and blocks the ability of T3 to do so. It needs to be eliminated.
- Extending the Test Points and Corrections from OGaBS1 including 2 & 3 pointing combinations of Test Points to Correct Reactive imbalances between specific Organs, Glands, and Meridians.
- Abnormal Blood Pressure - Menu of possible corrections for abnormal BP.
- Understanding the General Adaption Syndrome model of Stress (Hans Selye) and testing for the 3 stages of Adrenal Fatigue, including Correction for Unstable Blood Sugar and Protein Utilisation, including an understanding of the impact of different proteins on Adrenal Recovery.
- Photo-Magnetic Amalgam Neutralisation Technique.
- Cardiac Lower Back - a series of Corrections for Low Back Pain that is related to Cardiac Stress factors.
- Emotional Erase - Very fast Body TP combinations with ESR variation Corrections to balance negative emotional patterns.
- Grizzly Bear - a programme to take the person out of high Sympathetic dominance into more ParaSymphathetic.
Organ, Gland & Body Systems Test Points + Corrections (OGaBS1-19)
|Course:||Neuro Somatic Visceral Integration|
Start Date: 2019-12-14
End Date: 2019-09-15
Dec 14 + 15 (Sat/Sun)
Times 9am - 6pm
In Hours: 22.5
Out Hours: 0
Total Hours: 22.5
Normal Price: $410.00
Early Bird Price: $395.00
Early Bird Price Closing Date: 2029-12-04
Minimum Students: 3
Maximum Students: 10
This module is taught as part of the Neuro Somatic Visceral Integration.