SIPS Kinesiology Level 1
SIPS Kinesiology is one of the most innovative and powerful Kinesiology techniques to be developed in recent years. It is a brilliant breakthrough that will change your working practices and enhance all your existing clinical skills. The SIPS technique will have immediate applications to all your balancing and you will find them very easy to assimilate into your current clinical practices.
What You Will Learn in SIPS Kinesiology:
- The SIPS perspective detailing the human body energy model.
- The SIPS basic protocol, which is the foundation piece for all future SIPS classes.
- How to address muscle stress imbalances (over-facilitated, under-facilitated, over- inhibited, and under-inhibited) via the SIPS basic protocol to access deeper stresses in the muscle itself, tendons, tendon sheaths, ligaments, primal emotions of the limbic system, lymphatics, vascular, nervous system, adrenals, skin, retinaculum, and the meridian matrix.
- Why the body resists healing, and how to obtain insight on where your client’s specific blockages are occurring.
- How to reduce pain in the body tissues.
- How to balance joints in the body to significantly improve their function.
- How to balance a knee joint using 21muscle monitoring tests for 12 different muscles with the SIPS protocol. This procedure can be easily transferred to any body region.
- A new correction involving the Meridian Matrix.
- How to dynamic format using SIPS points to obtain greater depth and versatility in all your work.
- How to use SIPS in a stand-alone way, or to integrate it into any other system you already know.
Eligibility: SIPS is not an entry-level Kinesiology class. Students need to have completed Touch for Health 1 - 4 and/or Kinergetics to Unit 3. Or equivalent training (other modalities are subject to pre-approval and require approx 60 hours classroom training including knowledge of muscle monitoring, meridians, Circuit Retaining Mode / Pause Lock, and corrections.
Instructor: Csaba Toke
Start Date: Jul 16, 2021
End Date: Jul 18, 2021
Times 9am - 6pm
In-class Hours: 24
Out of Class Hours: 0
Total Hours: 24
Early Bird Price: $680.00
Early Bird Price Closing Date: Jul 6, 2021
Minimum Students: 8
Maximum Students: 16