Bach Remedies Level 3 - Practitioner Training (BACH3-21)
This advanced level of training is not scheduled every year - if you have completed the required Bach Centre approved Level 2 Course then we'd love to see you for this training.
The Practitioner Training provides comprehensive training for those who wish to use Bach™ Flower Remedies professionally or incorporate them into an existing health practice. The Course is divided into 3 parts. The home study section addresses both theoretical and practical issues, including the application of Dr Bach’s philosophy of healing to oneself and to one’s clients, selection of the remedies for written cases and the submission of detailed client case histories. All work is personally assessed throughout the home study period
- Part One is an intensive 3½ day course where we address the skills and depth of knowledge needed by practitioners. One the final day students complete a written assignment, which requires a pass prior to moving on to the Part Two of the course.
- Part Two comprises a second written assignment completed in your own home and successful completion of this allows students to move on to Part Three on the course.
- Part Three consists of 3 - 6 months practice where students make practical use of their knowledge. This includes 3 in-depth case studies and an extended essay.
- Develop deeper understanding of the subtleties of the remedies
- Heighten personal awareness through experiential and interactive exercises
- Develop and practice consultation skills
- Consider professional standards of practice
- Implement ongoing professional and personal development
Successful completion allows students to apply to The Dr Edward Bach Foundation for inclusion on the International Register of Practitioners. Registration is discretionary and governed by a Code of Practice that sets high standards of professionalism for Practitioners.
You must have completed both Levels 1 and 2 of the Bach International Education Program. It is essential to have a thorough knowledge of the remedy indications before applying. We also recommend considerable practical experience of using the remedies in your own personal environment.
First 3 days
Times 9am - 5pm
Times 9am - 2pm
In Hours: 25.5
Out Hours: 51
Total Hours: 76.5
Normal Price: $1450 estimate
Early Bird Price: $tbc
Early Bird Price Closing Date:
Minimum Students: 8
Maximum Students: 18
This module is taught as part of the Bach Remedies .