Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Registrations
1. We welcome registrations from all students with a genuine interest in Massage or any of our other Courses.
2. To enrol for one of our Courses send us a completed registration form, either online or printed, together with your deposit - $100 for each Course, or send us your payment in full to qualify for a discount (special conditions apply - see each course for details). Please note – registrations that are not accompanied with a completed registration form and a minimum of $100 deposit will not be processed as an official course registration.
3. The School will use the email address provided with your Registration for emailing invoices and receipts, and for emailing logistics emails with requirements for each course, prior to the course starting.
4. The School will send marketing emails about upcoming courses every 4 - 6 weeks. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails by unsubscribing.
5. Class sizes are limited - see each specific course description. If there are insufficient numbers for any Course, the School reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Course.
6. The School, at its discretion, reserves the right to alter the content, tutors, dates or fees of any Course. Students will be informed of any substantial changes.
7. The School, at its discretion, reserves the right to decline any registration from any course.
8. Courses must be paid in full before the start of each Course (the due date is 2 business days before the start of each course as advised on each invoice). Payments options are cash, eftpos or credit card (visa or mastercard) at the School office; direct credit; or credit card by phone (mastercard or visa).
9. Payment options may be available on request for some courses - they must be discussed and agreed at the time of registering for a course. Repayments by direct credit only are calculated to ensure that the course is fully paid before the final day of the course. An administration fee of $100 per course applies for all instances where a payment plan has been approved. Attendance Certificates can only be issued once all relevant course fees have been fully paid. Please contact us to discuss.
10. Depending on the availability of places students may repeat part or all of a Course at a reduced rate - places will be limited and this offer is not available on all Courses. See the Course descriptions for more details or contact the School for further information. Course registration requirements still apply – when registering please mark the registration form “repeat student”.
11. All prices are inclusive of GST.
Course Withdrawals & Transfers
It is extremely important to us to have a high level of certainty of course registrations. This is even more important for “hands on” courses, where we aim to have an even number of participants. Bearing this in mind, the following policies have been put in place for withdrawals/transfers.
1. Deposits and fees paid in full are refundable or transferable for withdrawals notified to the School up to 7 days prior to the commencement of Courses registered for. An administration fee or transfer fee of $50 per course always applies. Transfers are valid for 12 months from the date of the transfer.
2. Where a $100 deposit is paid for a Course and a withdrawal or transfer is notified to the School less than 7 days prior to the commencement of that Course, the deposit is not refundable or transferable.
3. Where payment for a Course has been received in full and a withdrawal or transfer is notified to the School less than 7 days prior to the commencement of that Course, the course fee is refundable or transferable less a withdrawal/transfer fee of $100.00.
4. In the above 2 situations (i.e. withdrawals less than 7 days prior to the commencement of a course) the only exception is where the applicant sends someone else in their place, to attend the course. Course prerequisites and co-requisites still apply.
5. There will be no refund of any fees for a withdrawal after a course has commenced.
1. The conduct of students and tutors at the School must be professional, ethical, AND respectful at all times.
2. Consumption of alcohol and/or use of illegal drugs during or around class times is not acceptable.
3. The School reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any student that does not comply with Course Conditions and/or Course Agreements that are discussed and agreed at the start of each Course.
4. Complaints procedures are available from the School Manager.
5. Some Courses have prerequisite and/or co-requisite training requirements for eligibility AND Some Course requirements may need to be completed through organisations outside of the School, e.g. First Aid Course.
6. An attendance roll will be taken at each Course (so in-class hours can be recorded).
7. Hours or sessions missed due to late arrival, early departure, or non-attendance, will have to be made up at the discretion of the School.
8. The Directors and Tutors of the School reserve the right to withhold credit for hours towards the completion of any Course, for lack of attendance, and/or non-participation, where this is a requirement of Assessment.
9. Where a student has not fulfilled the “in class” attendance hours for any Course, that student can make up hours in that same Course the following year by completing a registration form (marked “additional in-class hours”) and by payment of a per session fee at a pro-rata rate for the full Course. Applications for completion of “additional in-class hours” outside the next calendar year must be made in writing and accompanied by a $50 administration fee and will be considered on a case by case basis (course fess will apply and an agreed completion date).
10. Assessment criteria varies for different Courses. Shorter Courses generally require full attendance and satisfactory participation only; some intermediate and advanced Courses require case study components; others have exam components. Details will be provided/discussed at the start of each course.
11. Where there is a minimum pass rate for an exam, & this pass rate is not achieved, a resit can be scheduled at an agreed time (within 12 months of the original exam date). The fee for each resit is $95.00, payable in advance. Special conditions apply for the Practise of Treatment Massage Course Practical exam - contact the School Manager for details.
12. When a student is unable to make the scheduled date to sit an exam, an extra date may be scheduled, at an agreed time (within 12 months of the original exam date). The fee for each rescheduled exam is $95.00, payable in advance.
13. Applications for sitting any exams outside of the above 12 month period must be made in writing and accompanied by a $50 administration fee and will be considered on a case by case basis. If this application to sit the exam outside of the 12 month period is accepted, then a date to sit the exam will be agreed, and the resit fee of $95 is payable. If the applicant wishes to change this agreed date, additional fees may apply. Special conditions apply for the Practise of Treatment Massage Course Practical exam - contact the School Manager for details.
14. When any paperwork for any course is submitted to the School after the agreed due date an administration fee of $150 is payable to the School with the paperwork. Acceptance of the paperwork will be considered on a case by case basis.
15. Where applied for, and on completion of the School’s “RPL” (Recognition of Prior Learning) form, and accompanied by an administration fee, credit for hours may be given for relevant courses completed at other institutions. The fee is $65.00 for the first hour of RPL checking (min. 1 hour - which will cover most applications). Applications requiring more time will be charged at $65 for each additional hour.